BECOME AN AMBASSADOR FOR A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER SEACOAST.
Ambassadors are outstanding community members who help build public awareness and galvanize support around the Together We Can campaign, as well as the positive impacts it will have on Seacoast health.
Why Become an Ambassador?
- Be the change you want to see in our healthcare system and community.
- To support current and future patients and their families.
- Be a part of a life changing movement that will have impact for generations to come.
Specific Opportunities to Engage:
- Attend and invite friends and family to hospital-sponsored events.
- Host an evening of education with one of our physicians.
- Host a fun event and give others the opportunity to support the Together We Can campaign.
- Invite others to lock arms with you as an ambassador.
- Share posts on social media.
- Share your own story via video - it could be the one that saves someone's life.
- Share opportunities to those not wanting to become an ambassador but do want to be a part of this historic movement:
- On the Glass
- Other contributions of choice
As an Ambassador, you will:
- Promote campaign-related messages, initiatives, events, and opportunities to engage
- Speak positively and knowledgeably about Exeter Hospital’s Together We Can campaign priorities within your own sphere of influence
- Share positive outcomes, ‘evidence points’ and impact stories on social media
We will provide you with a comprehensive toolkit with key messages, sample emails, sample phone scripts and talking points.
Articulate what makes Exeter Hospital worth investing in, in your own words
We encourage a wide variety of community members to apply! Seacoast region families, friends and neighbors – all are welcome!