Every donation has an impact. Unrestricted gifts are most beneficial and can be made in your name or to honor a loved one.
Your unrestricted gift guarantees we apply funds where they’re needed most, including, but not limited to, the following:
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Innovative treatment options and therapies
- Continuing education of clinical staff
- Discounted health services for community members with financial need
Gifts may also be designated to a specific fund or department that has personally impacted you or your family, including:
- The Beyond the Rainbow Fund, providing financial assistance and support to patients in need while undergoing cancer treatment at The Center for Cancer Care.
- The Center for Cancer Care, providing cancer patients and their families with comprehensive, inpatient and outpatient oncology and radiation services.
- The Kathleen Schusler Fund, providing continuing education for nursing staff.
- WE CARE Fund, supporting special requests, wishes, and important needs of RVNA & Hospice patients, families, and loved ones.
- Innovation Fund, supporting initiatives within the Center for Orthopedics & Movement.
- Honor a Caregiver Fund, honoring a physician, nurse, or caregiver that made a positive impact on your care at Exeter Hospital, Core Physicians, or Rockingham Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice.
- The Wharton Fund, supporting Dr. Thomas P. Wharton Jr.’s commitment to the prevention of heart disease along with the continued provision of advanced interventional cardiac services within the local community.
You can impact the health of your community.