Every donation has an impact. Unrestricted gifts are most beneficial and can be made in your name or to honor a loved one.
Your unrestricted gift guarantees we apply funds where they’re needed most, including, but not limited to, the following:
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Innovative treatment options and therapies
- Continuing education of clinical staff
- Discounted health services for community members with financial need
Gifts may also be designated to a specific fund or department that has personally impacted you or your family, including:
- The Beyond the Rainbow Fund, providing financial assistance and support to patients in need while undergoing cancer treatment at The Center for Cancer Care.
- The Center for Cancer Care, providing cancer patients and their families with comprehensive, inpatient and outpatient oncology and radiation services.
- The Kathleen Schusler Fund, providing continuing education for nursing staff.
- WE CARE Fund, supporting special requests, wishes, and important needs of RVNA & Hospice patients, families, and loved ones.
- Innovation Fund, supporting initiatives within the Center for Orthopedics & Movement.
- Honor a Caregiver Fund, honoring a physician, nurse, or caregiver that made a positive impact on your care at Exeter Hospital, Core Physicians, or Rockingham Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice.
- The Wharton Fund, supporting Dr. Thomas P. Wharton Jr.’s commitment to the prevention of heart disease along with the continued provision of advanced interventional cardiac services within the local community.